
He’s sitting up!
Can’t you tell he’s thrilled about it?
I can’t blog right now. I want to, I really do. But I am completely distracted by my latest scheme. I am one of those slightly obsessive types who get all wrapped up in something and have to exert all their energy into it for, oh about three days before getting hooked on the next big thing. Except THIS time I am determined to make it stick. I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag just yet though… so until then let me present you with Normy… the cutest baby in the world!
Besides you come here for the pictures anyway, don’t you? ;-)
5 comments:
go ahead becca let the cat out of that old bag... please, now i will be checking the blog every 5 minutes to see if you have told us yet.love ya lots
norman looks so cute in that outfit.
betsy
i just want to cuddle him! hes such a cutie when he looks all grumpy!
Oh my! Eli makes the same face and it is TOO funny.
That top pic must be preserved for ever - at least until his wedding rehearsal dinner.
Too cute!
Oh dear, the boppy-sitting picture is precious. He looks like he's totally confused by the odd new position and his inability to flop down and relax. Babies are cute when they're befuddled by their bodies, and Normy is especially cute in his befuddlement and outrage.
Cute socks, too!
Post a Comment