Friday, October 13, 2006

Normy Here...






















Mom wants to jazz up the old blog. So, she's decided to play with the new blogger beta design features before jumping ship. Things could get kinda crazy around here. Please excuse the mess!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture looks exactly like the Gerber Baby!

He is so cute. My ovaries hurt every time I come here. I need to stop coming here! ;?)

Moogie said...

I'm really liking the new colors! Oooh, and the picture of Normy in the top right? Fabulous!

He is so precious.

jouettelove said...

lovin the new look! Normy is just the cutest of the cutes, i tell you.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look. When I come here and see that precious, fat, plump, healty baby I start having contractions. HA! When I get closer to due date I'll just come and stare. ;)

If you ever do decide to jump ship WordPress is great and of course I'm lovin' EE. And while I know you are brilliant, there is a ton of help out there to move all your posts and comments over if you want to move them.

Moogie said...

Wow...you've changed it some more. It's really looking good. Loooove, loooove, loooove the pictures of Normy with the lipstick kisses and georgeous outfit that Karen got him (I think I'm remembering that she got that one - she will be thrilled!)

Anonymous said...

I like these colors!
And as usual - Normy's precious!