Normy and I are really fighting a case of the grumps…and jet lag. I just haven’t quite gotten my footing yet. The house needs some love, there are bills to be sent out, laundry, unpacking, and so much more (like a lunch date this afternoon). ;-) I really want to get back to regular blogging and returning emails (Lynne, you are top on my list! Thank you for that great note!) But for now the best I can do is post some pictures of Normy. Love to all, I'll be back with it in no time!
3 comments:
that middle picture is too cute! i can't believe i was playing with that baby just last weekend. i hope you get over the jetlag soon!
Your son is beary cute!
That pic of you and Normy is just too cute! ;) Look at that smile and those cheeks are just begging to be kissed!
Post a Comment