Ahhh! Home at last! Life couldn’t be better than this moment. Our trip to Florida was delightful; our flight home was cake; I am unpacked; the baby is napping; Julie Roberts is serenading me via iTunes; and to top it off I am munching on leftover airplane snacks. Bliss. Now I am off to check in on my favorite bloggers then maybe read a novel. But, not before I share with all of you a smidgen of Normy and our wedding preparations.

Smoochy and Aunt Sara work on making wedding baskets.

Sara's specialty is bows.

Smoochy's specialty is ribbon weaving and drinking whiskey.

Granny Janie's job is to sit and look pretty. Well done, Grams.

Normy wants a job too!

Normy tries to help with the baskets.

Sadly, his dexterity fails him.

Normy becomes irritated when demoted to ribbon dispensing.
5 comments:
very cute....normy looks so differant. I love you guys and give my kisses to EVERYONE!!!
Betsy
*those cheeks!*
Oh, so delicious. And love the photo captions, too.
Welcome home, we missed you!
yay Normy!
oh man, he is getting so big! welcome back :)
Like a comic book but better...I love the photos and captions! And that kiddle just gets cuter and cuter!
Hh
Oh Lord woman...my heart has melted. Your child is absolutely adorable. You and your hubby do good work. He is so much cuter in person, if that's even the slightest bit possible! Oh, and the smell....the baby smell gets me every time.
I miss you already.
Post a Comment