Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Holy Moly

I cannot believe that THIS was a year ago!


Happy Birthday Normy! The party has only just begun!

10 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday beautiful boy!!

It doesn't seem like long ago does it? Wow!

And congratulations to you both for your first year as parents - you've done a brilliant job with your gorgeous wee boy :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby boy!
Moo

Hillary said...

How quickly life flies by! Happy Birthday Normy! :)

Blog Antagonist said...

Looks like he's been celebrating pretty hard! Happy Birthday to my favorite blog baby.

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!!!!

Noa and I made something for you, so as soon as you get settled, tell your mommy to email us your new address!
kellie@kelliecarbone.com

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been a year already. Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Jacob!!!!!!

jouettelove said...

*iii*happy birthday, normy*iii*

what a cutiepatootie ♥

Anonymous said...

happy, happy birthday Normy!!

Snooz said...

Happy Birthday Normy!!!! Wow...what a little boy you have become. Especially with your sweet new doo. We miss you. Give your mommy a big kiss from Seneca and I!

Real Life in South Carolina said...

Awwwe, I missed it! Happy belated birthday, Normy!