My computer has been out of commission now for more than two weeks. Thankfully, my darling Smoochy has found a temporary way to solve the problem. So, here's some Normy, while I go read the two hundred or so emails in my box...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh my goodness!!!!!!!those are adorable!! i love all of the pictures lately! what is he wearing??
Cloth! woohoo! Are giving them another go? And I love that orange. BTW, if you are giving them another serious go, I may have some that I haven't sold yet that will fit #2. Harry is outgrowing all of his things way too quickly.
These pictures are fabulous. I'll forgive you for not updating because of the broken computer. I was beginning to twitch because I hadn't had a Normy fix in so long.
Will you be posting a pg update soon? We need belly shots :)
4 comments:
oh my goodness!!!!!!!those are adorable!! i love all of the pictures lately! what is he wearing??
I LOVE YOU!!!
update on the lil one????(REALLY lil, ha)
SEND MY LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My breathing and heart rate have now returned to its normal state. Thank you. You have on a sweater...where are his clothes?
Adorable as usual! I love his happy faces.
Cloth! woohoo! Are giving them another go? And I love that orange. BTW, if you are giving them another serious go, I may have some that I haven't sold yet that will fit #2. Harry is outgrowing all of his things way too quickly.
These pictures are fabulous. I'll forgive you for not updating because of the broken computer. I was beginning to twitch because I hadn't had a Normy fix in so long.
Will you be posting a pg update soon? We need belly shots :)
Post a Comment