Sunday, March 07, 2010

The Perfect Weekend

Dad brought home a new earthworm friend to meet the kids.

Tonight we had cookies for dinner
And homemade lentil soup for desert.

The dragon and the princess called a truce long enough to do some coloring together.

And Mom put on a show in the Kitchen.

Plus, we made it to the Zoo today despite it being 35 degrees and cloudy. It was a great time to be had by all. So, much fun in fact that there was no time for pictures.

The weekend also included a heavy dose of napping, knitting, coffee drinking, movie watching, train playing, water color painting, hair pulling, butterfly dancing, bread baking, book reading, Internet surfing, dog chasing, laundry washing wonderfulness.

Too be continued in about five days...

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Definitely does sound like the perfect weekend! (And, I really want some cookies and lentils now!)

Anonymous said...

Jacob and the children look like their having fun. Wow Jacob yummy looking cookies!

Kristin said...

When's your actual due date {estimate}? We're pretty close, if I remember correctly.

Ms. Smoochy said...

June 1st... I think I'm a week behind you, KJ.

Anonymous said...

Love the dragon and the princess at the table ;)

And woman, you are the tiniest pregnant woman! So jealous!

Trish said...

Cookies for dinner again??? Man I really want to come and live at your house. Our gemini Lola's could run around together with chocolate chips smeared all over their pretty little faces.