Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sleeping Smoochy

Ahh... another peaceful night at the home of the Smoochy family. Dinner (Chili) and a movie (Interview with a Vampire) turned into everyone asleep on the couch, how peaceful. Oh well, it just means more ice cream for me! Scooter's ears sure perked up at the sound of that. He just came bolting into the kitchen to share my Edy's Double Fudge Brownie. Sorry dog, this much chocolate would be a veritable bomb going off in your poor little Chihuahua heart. It must be tough being a dog. Living in a black and white world without any chocolate. The only things that might compensate for having to eat the exact same meal of kibble day after day is frequent belly rubs and good scratches behind the ear. Our dogs get plenty of each, so I don't feel TOO sorry for them. Well, I'm sleepy...I'm going try to move my little family into the bedroom, and join them in some slumber. Good night Blogland! Posted by Picasa

No comments: