
and Norman is wide awake. Up around 1230 last night I decided to put him in bed with us... again. He's been so restless since we got here. He started teething right before we left Cali. He's been sick the first couple of weeks we've been here. He still has a raspy congested noise in his chest. He's started turning up his nose to regular baby food. I think he's over pureed slop. We tried to feed him some specially cooked big people food yesterday, the remains of which in his diaper this morning would have made a sailor heave.... and heave. No longer does boobie milk make him tired and allow the wife to put him down for a nap. We have not yet attempted any type of consistent sleep training, therefore his naps are crap. I'm still looking for a job. The wife and I are not used to spending 24/7 together. Needless to say, it's been an interesting couple of weeks.
Ta hell with it, we're going to the beach.
Umm, when the sun comes up that is...
1 comment:
Jacob give me a call. Morty
Post a Comment