Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Guess what!

I don’t know if any of you remember but when Smoochy and I moved to California I was 6 months pregnant with Normy. That turned out to be such a good time that we decided we could hardly move halfway across the country with out having a bun in the oven. So we, ahem, made some arrangements and now we have a new arrival scheduled for delivery around February 27, 2008. I'm about 11 weeks into it. Cool huh? WE’RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!

We had to test twice to be sure; this is actually down a test from Normy's pregnancy!


I'll write a little more about it all tomorrow, but for now I'm going to lay on the couch, maybe take a nap, and try and get Smoochy to bring me some much needed take-out for dinner. Greek sounds good doesn't it? Mmmmm tzatziki sauce!

13 comments:

Blog Antagonist said...

WOW, congratulations! If the second one is half as cute as Normy, you guys are in serious trouble.

Sharon L. Holland said...

Congratulations!

Kate said...

Fantastic news! I'm so very happy for you! :-)

Woman on the Verge said...

All I can say is HOLY SHIT!!!!

Liz said...

Oh thank god, I didn't know how much longer I could keep my mouth shut!
A gazillion congratulations to you and Mr Smoochy and Normy (what a big brother he'll be!).
Feel well and keep us updated. I'm sure I'm one of many living vicariously through your second pregnancy.
Will you try to birth at home again? Will you find out the gender when you can? Will you tell us any of the above? Do I have too many questions? Am I pestering you? Am I annoying you?
It's just...I'm so freakin' excited for you and your family and your beautiful home where you'll be raising such a happy family.
Okay, sorry for hijaking the comments.
[[YAY!]]

Anth said...

Congratulations!!!

(And ditto Liz's questions) :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

oooh - congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

....go forth and multiply.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I was just thinking when reading your last post "I wonder when/if they'll have another one". Congrats! Hope all is going well for you.

Donna

Hillary said...

WOOHOOO! I have to echo the first comment - with Normy and sure-to-be-aweseome cuteness of baby number two, the world better look out! Very exciting! Congratulations! :) :) :)

Alpha Dude said...

Congrats.

Two positive test.
Does that mean you're having twins?

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Guess what? I am prego too. We'll pregnant around the same time again. I am due early April:)

faithinflorida.wordpress.com