Monday, June 12, 2006

Right now

  Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Becca, hang in there!!!! Your doing a great job Jacob!!!! Wish we could give you a hug. Love you, Chuck, Tracy and kids

Anonymous said...

Becca, oh Becca, I wish i could be there to say " It's gonna be fine" and give you a big hug, You look so calm! Keep it Up, Jacob--you better be at her beckin(sp)call.She is under a ton of stress. I love you both and soon to be 3.
---Betsy

Anonymous said...

You look so serene. I know that's probably not how you feel. He's coming soon. You can do it.

Anonymous said...

We are on pins and needles in Ripley, NY! Thank goodness for this blog to keep us all up to date on the action! We love you and are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I checked in this morning via Babes in Blogland. I've been silently cheering you on from work. You are amazing. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

zach's hoping to be an uncle by sundown! its exciting to read a play by play of everything thats going on. its like we are there with you. keep up the good work and we are praying for a safe delivery.

love,
Cathy and Zach

Anonymous said...

I know you are exhausted right now, but you do look peaceful. Go with your pain and release it like you have been doing. You are in the home stretch now honey! Once you see your little baby, the pain and hard work will be forgotten. Once you look into his tiny face, you will know what love is all about. Speaking from experience, like many of us travelling through this with you, it's worth everything.

Smoochy, thanks so much for the updates. I am so glad that you are there supporting her, when she needs it the most! You rock!

I'm keeping the prayers coming.

Anonymous said...

You look like you have excellent Bradley technique! :)

We had both our babies with a midwife in a birth center and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Have you tried the tub? It was the only way I could get relaxed enough to just let labor progress. A tub full of luke-warm water (not too hot - don't want to overheat the baby).

Good luck!!! Just remember there will be a definite end to the pain and it will be soon.

BTW, got here via Toddled Dredge.

Anonymous said...

Uh, yeah, just scrolled down and found the picture of you in the tub!!! So, apparently you HAVE been trying the tub. (sometimes I surprise even myself with my idiocy...)

:)

Anonymous said...

Sharon called me this morning to tell me you were in labor! I remember being in labor with Britt, and saying to myself "I can't beleive I was looking forward to this day" ! 18 years later, I'd do ot all again if I could. You'll do great! Kiss that beautiful baby for me.
God Bless,
Jen

Anonymous said...

ohhh "smoochy" (too cute!) and Becca! Okay I was forced to get a blog account. geeze I would never thought I wanted to comment so badly that I had to sign up just to comment. But here I am... I love your updates!
I have been eagerly awaiting any news..so I return to the computer often! Hang in there Becca it will be worth the pain... just think of that dear little face...and I hope with the butt crack on the chin! Anywho..lots of love and prayers for a safe delivery. Jacob you have me laughing with some of your comments..so funny. Love you both and GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to come back to the computer and have a baby pic on here!

Anonymous said...

Still praying. Be strong. You have lots more people reading your updates than have commented -- at least ten folks from my blog have clicked to yours. He's coming. He's just a fella who knows how to make his entrance extra appreciated.